On January 13, 2021, the first meeting of the Scientific Council of the M.A.Aitkhozhin Institute of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry was held.
- At the meeting, Director General Sharipov K.O. for scientific achievements and many years of impeccable work, on behalf of the Minister of Education and Science, A. Aimagambetov, for scientific achievements and long-standing distinguished work, he presented:
– Medal “Ерен еңбегі үшін (Eren enbegi ushin)” and Honorary Diploma of Tleulieva R.T. – Head of the Laboratory of Molecular Immunology and Immunobotechnology;
– Diploma of Honor of Zhigailov A.V. – leading researcher of the Laboratory of Protein and Nucleic Acids.
Sharipov K.O. also noted that Nizkorodova A.S. – leading researcher of the Laboratory of Protein and Nucleic Acids, was awarded a Certificate of Honor.
- Ismagulova G.A. – Deputy Director, summarized the results of 2020. She congratulated Mukhatayev Zhusup and Abdoll Nurshat on their successful PhD defenses and degrees. In 2020, employees of the Laboratory of Structural and Functional Genomics Zh. Mukhataev was awarded the “Дарын (Daryn)” Prize and A. Belkozhaev was awarded Scholarship for young talented scientists.
- They discussed the plans for 2021 and subsequent years. The scientific and technical program “Development of highly sensitive molecular biological and biochemical tests for the detection of pathogens affecting the consumer qualities of the final product, based on monitoring of pathogens of agricultural crops” was prepared for program-targeted funding, 4 laboratories participate in the implementation of 5 tasks. It is expected that the competition for the application of program-targeted funding will be held in 2021-2023.
K.O. Sharipov also informed the members of the Academic Council about the changes made to the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 891 dated August 1, 2011 “On Approval of the Rules for the Organization and Conduct of State Scientific and Technical Expertise”.
- Ismagulova G.A. informed the Academic Council members about her work as a representative of the Institute of Ethics and Anti-Corruption Risk Commissioners. The «Ethics Regulation» and the «Anti-Corruption Standard» were developed and approved.Meetings of the Ethics Commissioners of Research Institutes and universities are held once a month to hear reports or discuss documents or regulations of the Ethics Commissioners.
5. At the Institute was adopted «Regulation on mentoring». The Regulation was developed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and regulates relations between young scientists and students of higher education institutions with scientific staff of laboratories.